The Botanica Marketplace
You are cordially invited to submit your application for a booth at the BOTANICA! A Festival of Plants Marketplace.
The Marketplace showcases booths that have anything to do with plants, including, art, health, herbs, plant related jewelry, or information.
The Marketplace will be held on Friday 3 pm – 7pm, Saturday June 24 9am – 6 pm, and Sunday June 25, 9am – 1 pm.
Booth space is limited, so reserve your space now. You will be notified that your application has been accepted, or if we are full by the time you register, we’ll return your check. (Refunds are not available for vendor cancellations or inclement weather.)
BOTANICA! Vending PoliciesVendors will be responsible for supplying their own display materials and for coverage for protection from the elements. Booth space is one 10ft square space.
- $100 vendor fee – No refunds will be given for inclement weather or cancellations.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Colorado State Sales Tax, and having the necessary licenses.
- Vending booths must be staffed at all times.
- Vendors must arrive early and be set up and ready for sales by the times specified.
- Vendors are responsible for dismantling display and cleaning up the area. Nothing may be left behind.
- Limited access to electricity and water.
- No internet connection available.Registration Deadline: May 1